Daniel E. Loney, CPA Professional Corporation
A public accounting firm in Chatham, Ontario servicing the needs of clients in Southwestern Ontario and around the world
To Our Clients,
Effective 12:01 am, January 14, 2021, the Province of Ontario is under new Covid-19 restrictions. As a result of these new orders, our staff will be working remotely as much as possible. Therefore, effective immediately, the following protocols will be in place.
1. The office will be open only for dropping off information. We will provide sign in forms and a bin for you to drop your information in.
2. We will not be accepting face to face appointments.
3. If you need to talk to us or want to consult on any matters, please call the office at 519-354-0547. We will be happy to schedule a call with you by phone, Skype or Teams
4. We will be delivering all information to you via the online, secure portal until further notice.
5. If you need a portal invite, please email [email protected]
6. Please do not visit the office if you are experiencing any cough, fever or difficulty breathing.
Our goal is to limit contact and to protect our staff and clients. We will continue with all safety protocols at the office but there will be no reception to greet or answer questions.
Canada Emergency Response Benefit (CERB) If you have been out of work (employed or self-employed) after March 15th you may...
As announced by the Ontario government, all non-essential businesses are required to close by 11:59 pm Tuesday, March 24, 2020. ...
CRA issues guidance on employer wage subsidy https://www.canada.ca/en/revenue-agency/campaigns/covid-19-update/frequently-asked-questions-wage-subsidy-small-businesses.html#h4
We are committed to providing you with any information we have regarding income tax deadlines and payment dates. At this...
Want to spend less time tracking your auto usage? Take a look at MileIQ from Microsoft (Daniel E. Loney, CA...
How will the 2019 budget affect you and your taxes? Click here to read the National Post article
Beware of phone calls from people claiming to be Canada Revenue Agency. Read more here