Daniel E. Loney, CA Professional Corporation
A public accounting firm in Chatham, Ontario servicing the needs of clients in Southwestern Ontario and around the world
To Our Clients,
Please note, our office will remain open to fulfill the needs of our clients for as long as possible. To protect our clients, staff and the community from the spread of COVID-19 we are adjusting how we provide services as follows;
1. We ask that clients fill out a questionnaire when dropping off their information and deposit it into the provided bin
2. We will not be accepting face to face appointments.
3. If you need to talk to a preparer or Dan, please call the office 519-354-0547. We will continue to monitor email and the portal services.
4. If you need a portal invite, please email email@example.com
5. Please do not visit the office if you are experiencing any cough, fever or difficulty breathing.
Our goal is to limit contact, we will continue to disinfect and clean the public area. We are in the office but there will be no reception to greet or answer questions.
Canada Emergency Response Benefit (CERB) If you have been out of work (employed or self-employed) after March 15th you may...
As announced by the Ontario government, all non-essential businesses are required to close by 11:59 pm Tuesday, March 24, 2020. ...
CRA issues guidance on employer wage subsidy https://www.canada.ca/en/revenue-agency/campaigns/covid-19-update/frequently-asked-questions-wage-subsidy-small-businesses.html#h4
We are committed to providing you with any information we have regarding income tax deadlines and payment dates. At this...
Want to spend less time tracking your auto usage? Take a look at MileIQ from Microsoft (Daniel E. Loney, CA...
How will the 2019 budget affect you and your taxes? Click here to read the National Post article
Beware of phone calls from people claiming to be Canada Revenue Agency. Read more here